Kord Adelle - Don't You Remember

intro :  D#  Fsus4  D#m  D#...

D#               Cm           G#
When will I See you Again?
Cm                                                D# G#
You left with No Goodbye, not a Single word was Said
D#                                    G#
No final kiss to seal Anything
Cm                  D#                      G#
I had no idea of the State we Were in
       Bb
I know I have a Fickle heart and Bitterness
                 Cm                 G                               Bb
And a wandering Eye, and a Heaviness in my Head

                    D#               G#                     Fm     Bb     D#
But don't you Remember......, don't you remember?
G#                            D#          G#
The reason you Loved me..... before,
                        Fm      Bb               D#
Baby please Remember me once more

D#                          Cm                        G#
When was the Last time you thought of me?
Cm                                   D#                                    G#
Or have you Completely erased me from your memories?
D#                                                            G#
I often think About where I happen to roam
Cm                  D#               G#
The more I do... the less I know
       Bb
I know I have a Fickle heart and bitterness
         Cm                      G                             Bb
And a wandering eye, and a heaviness in my head

                        D#            G#                   Fm       Bb        D#
But don't you remember......, don't you remember?
G#                            D#          G#
The reason you loved me..... before,
                      Fm        Bb               G#
Baby please Remember me once more..Ohhhh

B                                       C#
I gave you the Space so you could breathe,
                           G#
I kept my Distance so you would be free
Bb                                           D#m
I hope that You find the missing piece
   Fm                            Bb
To bring you Back to me

                            F           B                   Gm       C       F
Why don't you Remember.......don't you remember...?
Bb                          F         Bb 
The reason you left me.... before
                   Gm          C                   Bb
Baby please Remember me once more

F
When will I See you again....? (fade out)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kord Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

Kord Avenged Sevenfold - So Far Away